Welcome to Adlift Media (“we,” “us,” or “our”). Our website, adliftmedia.in, is offered to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Use of Website
You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website to:
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, transmit, or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through Adlift Media website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content included on our website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, is the property of Adlift Media or its content suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright and trademark laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Adlift Media and protected by Indian and international copyright and trademark laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided “as is.” Adlift Media makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. Adlift Media does not warrant that our website, its servers, or e-mail sent from Adlift Media are free of viruses or other harmful components. Adlift Media will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Adlift Media, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Adlift Media by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of our website.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in India and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at info